Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Right Click Locking Up Room

There seems to be a bug happening right now in my room where when I right click my mouse after first joining my room, it then permanently acts as if I am holding down the right click button. Forcing me to be unable to move tokens, move the map, or place polygon drawings for dynamic lighting. It does not seem to be a problem with my mouse as it is working perfectly fine in every way outside of Roll20.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi omnibelt, I'm sorry to hear that you're having mouse issues with the site. Could you please carefully work through these steps of our guide to  Solving Technical Issues ? Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome  and  Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable  all  add-ons/extensions  and  anti-virus programs. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeeds, please thoroughly work through  Step 4 .  (Don't forget the complete Console Log!) Thank you!
Clearing my cache seemed to work okay!
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Great! I'll go ahead and close and resolve this thread, but don't hesitate to open a new one if a new complication arises.