Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Looking for modules for AD&D 1st Edition

Hva been playing with some friends on a 5e game but I am older and would love to try GMing a 1e game but I can't find modules that can be easily integrated into create game, again I am older so not very tech savy
1538364355
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Shawn. The Marketplace has a good selection of Pathfinder, and slightly less D&D 3.5, but the bulk of them are designed for 5th Edition D&D. I have looked through the offerings but could not find anything for 1-2e. There is nothing stopping you from creating your own, of course, you could even scan in old modules for a private game.
1538367759
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
White Plume Mountain is there, the only problem would be the monster stats...I purchased the map just to see if it could save me time (I've been creating the maps myself in Gimp), because I've been working putting some AD&D 1e modules into Roll20. You can get the PDFs off Drivethrurpg.com and then I've just been cutting and pasting the text into handouts.  There are some formatting issues and the occasionally misspelled word (the modules were clearly scanned using OCR rather than using digital files), but it doesn't take too long (unless you're making the map)
1538411584
Gold
Forum Champion
In many cases one can remake the map using simple Roll20 drawing tools. I recommend setting the page background to a nice mid to dark gray (this makes the floors). Carve out the walls/corridors with Fog Of War and the reveal tool.