Hello, everyone! I am trying to make a macro for multiattack, let me tell you my situation: So, I have a monster, which has two weapon attacks: Greataxe and Spear. I've created two abilities for rolling each of them: greataxe-attack: %{selected|repeating_npcaction_$0_npc_action} spear-attack: %{selected|repeating_npcaction_$1_npc_action} Now, the creature has multiattack, which means it can attack with either weapon twice. I would like to make a macro, which lets me choose which weapon to use and then roll it. If we ignore parsing and specific things like that, I've come up with this: ?{Which weapon to use?|Greataxe,%{selected|greataxe-attack}|Spear, %{selected|spear-attack}} It obviously doesn't work, and I tried syntax changes, various parsing permutations, but I can't seem to get it to work. I imagine the problem comes from me trying to use an %Ability, that alread has the "%"-syntax (my Greataxe/Spear abilities) in another ability, because if I try to use this(with correct parsing): ?{Which weapon to use?|Greataxe,%{selected|greataxe-attack}|Spear, %{selected|spear-attack}} and subsitute greataxe-attack/spear-attack with simple "/roll d20"s, I get it to work. Thank you in advance and happy gaming