I recently started having problems with the function of pulling and dragging tokens linked to the Caracters Sheets, it just is not working anymore as I drag, and it is not a storage problem, since I have plenty of space for files I have even tried to unlink and re-link The PNGs of tokens and nothing works. I Use the D&D 5e Character Sheets. This problem does not extend to my players, the function of Dragging Tokens from the Sheets, It Just does not work for me Even in tables that i am only a Player. Recentemente comecei a ter problemas com a função de puxar e arrastar tokens vinculados a fichas, simplesmente não esta funcionando por mais que eu arraste, e não e um problema de armazenamento, uma vez que eu tenho espaço de sobra para arquivos Inclusive ja tentei desvincular e re-vincular Os Pngs dos tokens e nada funciona. Eu Uso a Ficha D&D 5e. Este problema não se estende aos meus jogadores, a função de Arrastar Fichas das Folhas, Só não funciona para mim Mesmo nas fichas de Personagem, que eu sou apenas um Jogador.