Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Stop Logging Out Daily

So, I keep getting logged out daily and have to log in. Would you please make it like every other website where your info is saved and you're not logged out every single day?
Saw your post on Reddit. Upvoted.
Yeah, it's quite annoying because it does this even when you are on r20. I've gone from working on my game to checking my messages and had to log in again.

Edited 1538700127
Spren
Sheet Author
Are you logging in with different devices? I've noticed it logs you out of a device if you log in on a device device. I wish it wouldn't though. Suuuuuper annoying. +1
No, just doing it on my laptop every single time.
why do you need to be on that long?
It's actually just that it's annoying have to log in every single day when just about every other site keeps you logged in.
Kenton
Forum Champion
Translator
As of this morning , we've fixed the underlying cause of the "Remember Me" failure and short user sessions. Sorry for the extra keyboard strokes. :) Closing this suggestion to free up your votes.