Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Suggestion: A Response. ANY Response.

It's been over a week. As a paying customer, for over five years, I have been repeatedly met with a wall of silence when it comes to issues with Roll20. I am not alone in this. I feel I speak for the vast majority in this. We ask one simple, easy thing: An. Official. Public. Response. Let us know what your thoughts are on this matter. Is that possible?
...and this just got 'hidden'.
Phnord Prephect said: ...and this just got 'hidden. That's funny. But I'm not laughing.
I'll use a vote for this.
Bumpity-bump.
Bump?
One MONTH later...
Almost missed it... FIVE weeks, not one word. Maybe we need more votes, people?
Hello all, Since this thread has been addressed by the hiring of ModSquad, we are going to close it.  For feature requests and specific suggestions please continue to use the  Suggestions & Ideas Forum , any bugs or issues, don’t hesitate to use the  Bug Reports & Technical Issues  Forum. Thanks!