Advertisement Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Pathfinder campaign for Beginners!

1538714335

Edited 1538714839
Running a simple Pathfinder campaign that will introduce players to the game and help them understand it! going to be very slow so unless you really want to help some people new to TTrpgs then we mostly just want 2-3 new players, although one spot for an experienced player will be open. Not much more info made on times yet until we get the group together. just leave a reply and ill get back to you with more information. Running Beginners box Campaign Black Fangs Dungeon  Will start simple while adding different elements to the game over time.
I am an experienced player that will gladly help out beginners : 3
I have tried a Pathfinder Campaign with a few Friends of mine once, although we didnĀ“t get far beyond character creation. I would like to start playing with people interested in helping beginners, so I can learn and afterwards, if they are interested, try another campaign with my friends.
1538769824
Stela
Plus
I have never played Pathfinder and am new to the whole TTrpg. I am trying to expand my horizons so I would love to be added. Do you know what day and time you plan to run this?
Interested in that proposal. I am experienced player of TT RPGs but not in Pathfinder, so make of it what you will. Otherwise I have the same question as Sofie Dorman above.
I would be interested in this depending on the day/time, I've experience in TTrpg's similar to a few others but haven't actually tried pathfinder yet ! 
Hello all, thanks for your replies. It's looking to be any day from Fri-Sun in the afternoon to Evening times, but I would like to be flexible with the members so that is definitely subject to change if we get a common time thats good for everyone on a different day, but its looking to be a weekend Evening.
1538787707

Edited 1538787797
AbyssalDweller said: I would be interested in this depending on the day/time, I've experience in TTrpg's similar to a few others but haven't actually tried pathfinder yet !  Sofia Dorman said: I have never played Pathfinder and am new to the whole TTrpg. I am trying to expand my horizons so I would love to be added. Do you know what day and time you plan to run this? Kurush said: Interested in that proposal. I am experienced player of TT RPGs but not in Pathfinder, so make of it what you will. Otherwise I have the same question as Sofie Dorman above. Sessions are also looking to be 3-4Hrs long so starting at 6pmCT/7pmET and playing to 9-10PMCT/10-11pmET. with the schedule most likely looking like a Friday or Saturday Evening. with a Weekly/Biweekly schedule Id like to see what everyone thinks about that before I concrete the time.
If the session starts roughly at 6 PM CT I'm out, no matter the day. Either it has to be about 9:30 PM CT or 1-2 PM CT.
1538810302

Edited 1538810533
Kurush said: If the session starts roughly at 6 PM CT I'm out, no matter the day. Either it has to be about 9:30 PM CT or 1-2 PM CT. I quite like the 9:30pm time, might be what time I run it at on second thought.
Hi! I would love to play if there's still a slot available. I've never played Pathfinder but have been playing D&D for about a year.
Hey guys, so I ended up shifting the game to Fantasy Grounds. Much better platform in my opinion. Although, if anyone is still interested we have a spot open Sunday Night 930pmCT-1230amCT 
Hi if you are still looking for people send me a pm on here or send me a friend request on discord or steam Kuthian#4768 and&nbsp;<a href="https://steamcommunity.com/id/dirty_mercenary/" rel="nofollow">https://steamcommunity.com/id/dirty_mercenary/</a>
1539462832
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Jeremy L. said: Hey guys, so I ended up shifting the game to Fantasy Grounds. Much better platform in my opinion. Although, if anyone is still interested we have a spot open Sunday Night 930pmCT-1230amCT&nbsp; Only games hosted on Roll20 servers may use Roll20 resources for advertising.&nbsp; Should you decide to advertise for other Roll20 games you are quite welcome, but this thread is now off-topic for our forums.