Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Monster Character Sheet Has Wrong Stat Block

Howdy all, In my Journal, I seem to have fundamentally broken my Stone Giant and I have no idea how.  It now has the stat block of a Sabre Tooth Tiger.  The Bio & Info is all correct, but the Character Sheet is completely wrong.  I'm sure I dragged something over the wrong place, but now I can no longer get it correct.  Can someone help me out in resetting it back to it's default (correct) state? I obtained the Stone Giant item from the SKT package.  I believe the tiger stat block is from the SRD. Thanks!
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi TxMoose, You should be able to drag in a fresh Stone Giant from the SRD. You can re-link the existing token to that. Let me know if you need any help.
Howdy Kieth! Sorry for taking so long to get back to this.  That did fix it up for me.  I'm not sure how it got changed to begin with, but I have it sorted out now.  I need to learn better how to DM on Roll20, but I am learning.  Thanks!
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
No worries. Glad to hear it's all back on track. :)