Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

All my Folders in one of my game's have emptied themselves.

I logged into one of my games, to find all my character sheets and handouts no longer in their folders and just dumped at the bottom. Is there any way to get this fixed? As it's over 200 sheets and handouts to re-sort and I have no idea how to fix it. 
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Chaos, That certainly sounds annoying. Usually that's the sign that the containing folder has been deleted, since the expected behavior is to move all the contents to the root level to avoid data loss. However, it still sounds like you have the folders themselves. I'll ping a dev about this and see if anything can be done. Hang tight though, as the weekend is coming up and response time might be slow. Fortunately, you don't appear to have actually lost anything.
Yeah, its very annoying. All the folders are still there, which was why I was so confused by it. Thanks for pinning it, hopefully I can get some help before my game on Monday.
Stephanie B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
(Investigating the issue) Which game is it? 
The Fallen with Rise (5E) , Thanks 

Edited 1538852740
I ran a game on the 1st of October and everything was fine then. 
Hi Chaos, Sorry for the delayed response. The issue should be resolved now, can you confirm on your end?
Yes it seems fixed now. Thanks 
Awesome! I will go ahead and close this thread and mark as resolved. If you have any future issues of this nature, feel free to email us directly at <a href="mailto:Team@Roll20.net" rel="nofollow">Team@Roll20.net</a>.