Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

(Interest Check) (18+) The Sirens Call, Dungeons and Dragons 5e.

Hey everyone! I've been toying around with an idea, which I've been developing over the last few days. After talking it over with some friends and with people over on Reddit, I've finally decided that I'm at a point where I can bring this idea to Roll20. I want to start a campaign about running a brothel. I want to preface this by saying that while I'm keeping this game 18+ for obvious reasons, this game will be tasteful as possible. No acts of sex will be described or role played. The game will not feature sex/human/slave trafficking, and all prostitutes will be treated like any other trades person. Banter is allowed, but nobody is to be made uncomfortable. Strict ground rules will be made session 0. Now I've got that out of the way, lets talk about what this campaign is about. I've written a little blurb, I'll pop it below. All subject to change. When you set out for adventure you had dreams of slaying bandits, protecting the innocent and gaining riches beyond your wildest dreams. However, who would have thought that your adventures would lead you to working for a brothel, a place debauchery for all genders and races. The ‘Sirens Call’ brothel is located on the port town of Port Llast, and has been your home for the last year. Whether your position was to serve drinks, guard the door or ‘service’ the clientele you’ve have gained favor with Madam Grace, the owner of the Sirens Call. Madam Grace has operated the brothel for most of her life, and with old age she has become weak a frail. Her weakness inevitably became her downfall, as a unfortunate accident had taken her life. With her death the brothel ceased operations. With no next of kin, the city took responsibility of Madam Grace’s obligations and finances. Months later you were summoned to Neverwinter to take part in a reading of Madam Grace’s will. The will was addressed to the workers of the Sirens Call, which expressed Madam Grace’s gratitude to the workers of the brothel. As per Madam Grace’s wishes her former workers were awarded modest sum of gold. Unfortunately your name as well as three others wasn't listed, confused you inquire why you were summoned. The judge hands you a note addressing yourself, and the three others unaccounted for in the will. “Should you be reading this I’ve have passed into the afterlife. The Sirens Call was my pride and joy, to see it suffer the same fate as I would stir my grave. While your service was short, your efforts to support my business have not gone unnoticed. With your knowledge and expertise, I believe that you will be able to raise the brothel to heights I could never achieve. I give you an equal share of the Sirens Call brothel, as well has 5000 gold pieces to make the brothel your own”. After receiving the deed for the Sirens Call you head back to Port Llast to reclaim the brothels former glory. What will it take to regain that glory? What adventures will you take part in to gain resources to better the brothel? Anyways you get the idea, if you want to help cultivate this with me private message me. I'm keen to get this ball rolling. Also mods/admins, feel free to delete this if you feel like you need to.
Private message me your discord if you're interested.