Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Loading/using my first module

Hello! Sorry if this was answered before, but I can't seem to find the answer. I bought the Sunless Citadel to play with my friends. We have all played before, but now that I am GMing, I don't know how to download a PDF of the background information, etc, of the book.  This is an "Add on" module, but looks like it can be played on its own and I can buy the rest later. So, I started the game, added the add-ons, and now I see the art, etc, in the game... but where is a PDF of the book, the stuff I need to read?  Just a little lost here! Thanks a ton! I have GMed before, but not from a module.  Beau 
I have not used R20 modules, but I believe there should be a handout or two in your JOURNAL tab with that information.
Ah HA! Brilliant, thanks a ton!  Beau 
Is there a PDF associated with the bundle? I have been looking for one as well to have on hand during game time so I don't need to constantly scroll the handouts.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Turtle. Most modules do not have a pdf to download. All the information is usually contained in the handouts. With that said, some of the early modules did have a pdf as the handouts were rather limited back then.