Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Re-Rolling 6s ShadowRun 3e

Sorry if I missed this somewhere. Is it possible to have a macro where anytime a 6 is rolled it rolls a d6 again and adds it to the original number. Still pretty new to macros and haven’t figured a way to make this happen.  Example I roll 4d6 = 3,4,2,6 id like it to re-roll 6 and add that to the original 6. So if I rolled a 4 on the re-roll my totals would show up like this 3,4,2,10 Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Edited 1538962666
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Yes, there is the explode function. this: /roll {4d6!!}kh1 Which will do exactly what you need.  /roll 4d6!! will roll up any 6s, as you describe, but then the 4 dice will be added together. Surrounding the dice with { }kh1 will force roll20 to use the highest die as the result.
Dang, that’s so simple. Thank you
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
You're welcome :)