Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Is it possible to add more than 9 to roll Overlay statuses?

I want to track a military power of army tokens on the map and I want to use the Overlay statuses. But I can't add more than 9, even If I need 30. Is it possible to add more than that?
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Not without the API (a pro feature), but you could use one colour for units, a different one for tens, and so on.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I do this for on the fly numbering... I play 3.5e so regularly have to track the druids 160 protection from the elements spells with 3 numbered pips :) G G said: Not without the API (a pro feature), but you could use one colour for units, a different one for tens, and so on.
Alright, thanks for the tips!
It is sadly not possible under any circumstances. Each status marker is hardcoded to only accept single characters 1-9.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Yes, though with the API (Pro Subscriber Perk), you can set multiple copies of the same status marker to represent multiple digits.  !token-mod --set statusmarkers|blue[]:2|blue[]:5
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
The Aaron said: Yes, though with the API (Pro Subscriber Perk), you can set multiple copies of the same status marker to represent multiple digits.  !token-mod --set statusmarkers|blue[]:2|blue[]:5 I fear I already know the answer, but using the API, can you set them to letters instead of numbers? (expecting the answer, "no," please surprise me)
Noon said: It is sadly not possible under any circumstances. Each status marker is hardcoded to only accept single characters 1-9. You can set them but they will not display. There may be some wiggle room around this problem in the future but motivation is not guaranteed and timeframes are not static.