Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

New Game Notifications

Is there a way to set up an email notification based on new games fitting selected "Find Games To Join" criteria? For example, if I am looking for a text based game, can I get an email when a new one enables the LFG threads? For larger returns such as 5e games on any day with any medium, it takes more time going through the thing looking for the "NEW" ribbon on the pic and after some time it goes away anyhow. This would help people find those games that just popped up and potentially get them more interest if people have a notification system like this set up. -Aaron
There is a suggestion in the Suggestion forum here
Completely missed that in my search to see if this was brought up. I appreciate the redirect.
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Just a reminder to all to coming by to please review our Forum Voting wiki page for more information on how voting works, and our Posting to Suggestions & Ideas section of the Code of Conduct . As this is a suggestion thread outside the designated forum, this thread will be closed.