Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Pathfinder Template Macros Issue

Edited 1539125303
As a DM I've been working on trying to hide specific rolls, while still making the final results visible to the players (i.e. I roll a 1d20+1 with +3 from other mods (power attack, buffs, etc) the roll would appear just as a 1d20+4. while the damage being 1d4+1+2+3 would appear just as a [10] when a 4 is rolled). It works fine for the first attack, but on a critical confirmation the macro bugs out. I've checked the corect number of brackets I just can't figure out what the issue here is. The problem also appears on iterative attacks. Macro: &{template:pf_attack} {{name=Dagger}} {{attack=[[1d20cs>[[9]]+[[4+?{Charge/Flank|Neither,0|Charge,2|Flanking,2|Both,4}+?{To-Hit Modifier?|0}]]]]}} {{damage=[[[[1d4+1+?{Damage Modifier?|0}]]]]}} {{crit_confirm=[[1d20+[[4+?{Charge/Flank}+?{To-Hit Modifier?}]]]]}} {{crit_damage=[[[[1d4+1+?{Damage Modifier?}]]]]}} {{type=P}} Result:
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Try putting spaces between your ending inline roll brackets, this can sometimes cause issues: &{template:pf_attack} {{name=Dagger}} {{attack=[[1d20cs>[[9]]+[[4+?{Charge/Flank|Neither,0|Charge,2|Flanking,2|Both,4}+?{To-Hit Modifier?|0}]] ]]}} {{damage=[[[[1d4+1+?{Damage Modifier?|0}]] ]]}} {{crit_confirm=[[1d20+[[4+?{Charge/Flank}+?{To-Hit Modifier?}]] ]]}} {{crit_damage=[[[[1d4+1+?{Damage Modifier?}]] ]]}} {{type=P}}
Thanks Scott! Worked like a charm!