Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Help] Pathfinder Character Sheet Freezes Roll20

I can't open my character sheet as a player but I can open an empty one as a GM. If I am trying to use my character sheet in game, the whole thing freezes and I have to restart the entire site. Sometimes it shows for a second but very often. I am using Google Chrome and this has only recently become a problem.
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Hi Gala. Which Pathfinder Sheet are you using (since there are several ones)?
Oh right. Duh. Sorry. Its the Pathfinder Community Sheet.
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Have you tested this with other sheets, are you certain it's unique to the sheet? 
I have tried it in my test game that I use to try out new things. It works there i can pull it up in both GM and Player mode but I don't have another GM's game to try the out in.
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Hmm, this sounds like a corruption somewhere. I know you said it crashes the site, but does the browser still function? If it does, could you grab the complete console log from logging into the game to attempting to open the sheet and it crashing?
It and any other tabs are all fine. It's just Roll20. I'll try
Have you tried letting it sit (and load assets) for several minutes after the initial opening? I have a LOT of stuff in my game, and even the simplified version requires about 5 minutes before it loads fully enough to play. From what I understand, I'm not the only one. See if that helps.

Edited 1539194148
I have been trying that. As GM logging in as a player, it takes a long time to load still. However, I do not have a game with much any it. It's mostly a place to keep a few maps, not a true game. So, I can't really test any further. Can one of you invite into a more complete game to test it?
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
You might try importing your problem character into the PF community sheet's beta game( <a href="https://app.roll20.net/join/801350/kEQ72w" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/join/801350/kEQ72w</a>&nbsp; ) so we can have a look at troubleshooting.