Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

In Game Resolution Blurry

I am not good with computer terms and such so. I was DMing last night and during the session the resolution changed mid-game. Text, maps, and tokens were blurry. Everything appeared to be larger than before. My macro bar didn't fit eh screen like it had before. I an using Google Chrome. I cleared the cache and rebooted but it still is blurry. I opened Roll20 in Firefox and there is no issues with the resolution. It looked like it always was.  Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.   
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Before we escalate this, it sounds like the magnification got changed on your browser. Can you check what the magnification is? It should be in the "View" menu of your browser, or in the right hand side of the URL bar.

Edited 1539186264
Try pressing Ctrl + 0. Sounds like you zoomed in. Maybe a screenshot would help too. Edit: Whoops. Sorry keith.
Thank you for the replies. The Ctrl+0 worked. I must have hit it without knowing. Thanks Noon.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
It happens to me, too. Glad this is resolved. I'll go ahead and close this thread.