Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[5e OGL] NPC whisper rolls not working

Hi, I have this problem that no npc can roll as a whisper to me, the DM, I tried activating "always roll", "toggle whisper" with To GM but it's always seen by all. The query whisper doesn't even show up. This npc is a goblin monster from mines of phandelver, it comes from another campagn with the same character sheet, I have the statbloc and everything is working but not the whisper option. Any ideas?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Loupaile, I'm going to copy this post over the the thread dedicated to problems with the 5eOGL sheet , for higher visibility by mods and users. Since you can follow it there, I'll go ahead and close this thread.