Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Weird Advanced Fog of War

PadRpg
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Hi everybody, I try to use the Advanced Fog of War for my maps but I think something is wrong and I can't find what. Here's what I've got: The map Here's the dynamic light draw (all the torchs emit light) Here's the config of the page and token And here's the result Some parts of the map remain black despite the movement and sight of the token. Is that OK? Do I miss something? Thanks for your help.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
You can try re-setting the fog. The option is available under the toolbar in the flyout menu. You can also check to make sure you do not have regular fog of war active. I have to admit, I do not use Advanced Fog of War, mostly due to the performance hit my older computer takes. Hopefully someone with more hands-on experience can make some better suggestions.
PadRpg
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I try to reset but it still the same.

Edited 1539265123
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I think it would be best at this point for me to copy your first post into the thread dedicated to problems with Advanced Fog of War . It will get higher visibility there, particularly from the devs, but also from more experienced users. Since you can follow the progress there, I'll go ahead and close this thread.