Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Logging in as an NPC

So, I've got a big NPC planned and with their appearance I was hoping to have them "log in" as a player, displaying their avatar alongside the players and (since this is Savage Worlds) allowing me to deal them cards. Is there an easy way to do this without signing up a dummy account for them and logging in that way?
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I think logging in a dummy account is the only way, unless you use your own avatar for the NPC. It's pretty handy having a dummy account btw, it's a great way to log in when testing things between sessions, to see what players will see.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
More info on Dummy Accounts .
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Also, card dealing functionality aside... that is a great idea for the main villain etc, nothing would freak my players out more!