Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Let's Roll!

Sorry not sorry for the pun. Looking forward to the new campaign! Any ideas on what people are going to play?
It depends on whether or not we do the day one mods.  Those are pregens for a few sessions, and then we can move to new characters.  Up to Rod.
I'd like to do one of the Day One mods as there's no other way I'll get to run them.
Works for me. I just wanna play.
It seems likely that I'll be a Monster Hunter of some kind... I have skimmed through the Day 1 adventures, though cannot remember anything about them. I've not run (or played) any adventures yet. My group want to play but we're in the middle of two D&D 5E campaigns right now, so this is in the queue.
I've now got a White Witch who focuses on buffing spells, and am working on a Tharkold Scrapper-inspired character who's pining for a sidekick.
i just made a shao-lin monk and i'm looking forward to playing it