Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Does the Official Pathfinder Character sheet also support source books?

This is an odd question but I think I am going to deviate from the core source book and allow some other source books for character generation such as Advanced Players & race guides, Ultimate equipment and the Unchained book.  I am pretty sure the answer is 'yes' since all of the options in the sheet are driven by the user and what they enter. 
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Hi Larsenex. As far as I can tell, the answer is yes and no. Yes because, as you noted, the sheet doesn't enforce any choices from one specific book, allowing to enter any class, race, spells, feats, weapons etc. And you can add custom skills, hide certain standard skills if you use some Unchainded options etc. And no, because the Charactermancer is limited to level 1 characters based on the CRB, and some automatic calculation like AC, encumbrance, BAB etc. will only use the standard rules from the CRB. But with some modifiers here and there, I don't see how you would'nt be able to use any Pathfinder sources you want.