Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Unable to import some Pathfinder monster sheets

So I'm having trouble importing two Pathfinder monster character sheets from the compendium, there may be more but these are the only ones I've found so far. When I try to drag these creatures onto the board or try to drag their compendium entry onto a blank character sheet its gets stuck with a 'Building NPC...' box and nothing gets loaded in. Anyone else having this problem? So far I have noticed it with Yeth hound Nightwing
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
I'd recommend posting this in the Official Pathfinder Sheet thread as Natha (the sheet author) will then get pinged about it.

Edited 1539383046
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Inertia said: So I'm having trouble importing two Pathfinder monster character sheets from the compendium, there may be more but these are the only ones I've found so far. When I try to drag these creatures onto the board or try to drag their compendium entry onto a blank character sheet its gets stuck with a 'Building NPC...' box and nothing gets loaded in. Anyone else having this problem? So far I have noticed it with Yeth hound Nightwing Hi Inertia.  I'm investigating the problem. It should be fixed ASAP next week. Thanks for the report and sorry for the inconvenience
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Inertia, it should be fixed. Please reload your game and delete the existing faulty monsters before redropping them from the Compendium.  We had to roll back to the previous version regarding PRD monsters' attack handling, so a few monsters' attacks critical range might be off, but the building process shouldn't get stuck anymore.  A better fix for critical range should be included in the next update. Sorry again for the inconvience.
Thanks for the quick fix! :)
It hasn't been fixed for everyone?
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Mathieu B. said: It hasn't been fixed for everyone? Hi Mathieu B. (Bonjour, même, j'imagine). It should have. Do you still have the problem (NPC stuck on build) and if so, with which NPC?
It's not working for Hezrou and Bebilith for me.
Bearded Devil is not working for me, neither is Hellwasp Swarm
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Smellytofu said: It's not working for Hezrou and Bebilith for me. Jay said: Bearded Devil is not working for me, neither is Hellwasp Swarm Thanks for your feedback, Smellytofu and Jay. Sorry for the invoncience.  This has been reproduced and is fixed in the next update. In the meantime, if you found any other NPC that's not building properly, please don't hesitate to note that here, so we can make sure it's fixed ASAP (or already fixed in the next update).
I had a problem with Stegosaurus and Young Gold Dragon last night.  I was also using tokens purchased from the Pathfinder Bestiary in the Marketplace.
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Since last friday, we have a technical problem on the Pathfinder by Roll20 NPC sheet building, and PC Charactermancer, relative to gathering data from the Compendium (Feats, Spells, Traits etc.), which is freezing the process. The cause has been identified and a fix is on its way. Very sorry for the inconvenience.
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Pathfinder by Roll20 sheet has been updated , and the hanging/freeze problem should be solved. Thanks for your feedback.