Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Tomb of Ann macros not working

Hi, I bought the Tomb of Annhiliation on the market place and the macros included are not working.  I push the buttons, either token or not, and it activates, and its outputs are blank and no text. How do I get this fixed since I bought this from roll d20? Disappointed DM

Edited 1539388868
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi GM Sean, It sounds like this might be a case of needing to  clear the Chat Archive  (note: not  clear your current Chat Log ). A GM might want to copy/back up the Chat Archive before the Creator clears it. Just in case though, I have copied your post over to the thread dedicated to problems with Tomb of Annihilation , where it will get higher visibility by the devs, and other users who have experience running the module. Since you can follow the progress there, I'll go ahead and close this thread. Please feel free to open a new issue if you run into any other difficulties.