Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Audio was not working at all

Yesterday, 10/12, we tried everything to get audio to work. We had it working the previous Friday. But it would not work yesterday. 5 different computers using different OSs, and browsers. None of it made any difference. Video came through just fine, but no audio. I tried changing bandwidth, audio only, just about every combination. We ended up using a conference call so we could play.
What is the point of posting in the bug reports & technical issues forums if roll20 staff doesn't respond? I might as well just email them directly.

Edited 1539810590
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Jimmy F. First off, apologies. I and other mods do regular sweeps through the Bug Reports looking for what needs escalating. I have no idea how you managed to slip through the cracks. I'm going to copy your post to the thread dedicated to Audio/Video problems , along with a checklist of basic A/V troubleshooting. Furthermore I will ping a Dev to alert them to the issue. Since you can find the troubleshooting steps there, as well as follow the progress, I will go ahead and close this thread. Once again, apologies for the delay.