Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

In My Profile, the "Actively Seeking Group For" listing has "Your listing has expired, update your games to re-list." in Red Text yet when I add games to list, it does not go away.

MattBx8
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Hello Everyone, In My Profile, the "Actively Seeking Group For" listing has " Your listing has expired, update your games to re-list. " in Red yet when I add games to that list, it does not go away and does not update the list. Any assistance in this matter is appreciated. /Matt
Delete the old games and re-add them, it will update as normal. I had the same issue last night.
MattBx8
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Vegemite Dangerous said: Delete the old games and re-add them, it will update as normal. I had the same issue last night. Thanks! I deleted both sets of old games from "Actively Seeking Group for" and "Enjoys Playing" and it worked! /Matt

Edited 1539593034
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Good call Vegemite Dangerous, I'll close this as resolved. Feel free to open a new thread should you have any further issues. Thanks