Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

All my games disappeared.

I think 8 out of 12 of the campaigns (which I am the DM of) all disappeared. Not sure what is happening.

Edited 1539533379
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I'll go ahead and ping a dev over this. One thing to consider: though you are the DM of these campaigns, are you also the creator? If the original creator decided to delete them, they might be gone. Also, check to see if you have a keyword filter applied to your game page.
I am also the creator of these campaigns. Don't have a keyword filter either. I emailed the dev team yesterday. Here's hoping they get back to me because I have a game running soon, and good thing I checked and not during the weekend because they don't seem to respond on weekends.
This issue should be resolved, so I am going to go ahead and close and mark as such. Happy rolling!