Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Wrong legendary action count in MM sheets

Hey Roll20 Team, There is a problem with the legendary action count for the auto-generated character sheets from the monster manual. When I look at monsters with legendary actions from the monster manual in the compendium it shows the correct amount of legendary actions, likewise when you drag one of them to the tabletop and the character sheet for the monster is automatically generated its bio & info page is also correct. However, the attribute is wrongly set to 1 which results in the sheet page blurp about legendary actions to state the monster only has 1 legendary action. I checked a variety of creatures and it seems like it's an error across the board. I've checked different Dragons, the Beholder, and the Lich and they have all had this same problem. It's not really a big problem, almost all legendary monsters have 3 legendary actions (Well unless we're talking like Tiamat or something.) but it would be nice to get that fixed. I only own the PHB and the MM so far so I can't check if legendary monsters from other sources have the same problem or not. Sincerely, Travus
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Travus, I have verified this behavior, and it seems to be isolated to the import performed by the 5e OGL sheet, since the Compendium entry is correct. I am copying your post over to the thread dedicated to that sheet, and alerting one of the devs. Since this will be address in that thread, I am closing this one, and you can follow the progress there . Thanks for spotting that!