Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

3 new d&d players looking to play 5e (probably)

Edited 1539555845
me and 2 of my friends would love to play some d&d but none of us have ever played. We would love to find a dm to help us or if we could join a group to play that would be fine too. we like to make jokes but will still be serious about the game. if anyone could help us get started that would be awesome. We would like to play on Sundays if possible and have a idea of what characters we want to create. we all have discord btw. thank you so much
The group availability time and day would be great addition to your post for future people interested.
Message me
I'm looking for a group too ;__; any chance you guys have room for one more?
Hi, sounds like you might be a good fit for the group I started, Noobs that Roll. Check out my latest post or you can DM me to come to the Discord server, see if it's your cup of tea.