Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Docker error response

API scripts in my games are crashing due to this error.  docker: Error response from daemon: Conflict. The name "/campaign-3740544-h5bBYtJNLsPeUDuAMjfUHQ" is already in use by container d988554e6496c85048b6d80404216d2034dd06392a119fa3fe0c41f298da698e. You have to remove (or rename) that container to be able to reuse that name.. See 'docker run --help'. ------- I don't know what docker is and I can't get a response from it either. 
Hi Dr. Frank, Sorry for the delayed reply! What is the name of the game where this is happening?
All of my games were reporting it. I use a consistent set of API's. It hasn't happened since I reported it, so I think it is a non issue. 
Gotcha! Here's hoping it stays that way :P I will go ahead and close this ticket, if it happens again please feel free to create a new thread. Happy rolling!