Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

'Apply Default Settings' Not Giving Me Desired Options

I want to use the 'Apply Default Settings' to the tokens in my game, but the option does not show up. With this feature, I should be able to modify default Character Sheet settings, default Token settings, and default Page settings. However, only 'Default Character Sheet Settings' shows up for me.  Is there a trigger that I am not provoking or something? I would really like to apply default token settings ASAP. I'm running Roll20 on Opera and Google Chrome on Windows 10. 

Edited 1539616274
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
You can set many default character, page and token settings in your Game Settings . If you make any changes there, the option to apply them in the corresponding Apply Default Settings section will become available next time you load the campaign. By the way, thanks. I had no idea this was how it worked until I tried.
It looks like you're right about that. It is sort of an awkward process when the change you want to make is to disable a feature as a default setting on current tokens, considering you have to go in and enable it to trigger the setting in Apply Default Settings, leave to disable it, and re-enter to continue working. Hopefully one day all the options are available, I know it's only an experimental feature right now. Thanks, Keith!
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
You're welcome. I'm going to close this and mark it Resolved, but feel free to open a new thread if complications arise.