Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Returning TTF supporter

Hi! I supported the Tabletopforge way back and it migrated here. I got an email back then and instructions how to get those assets available here and I came here and claimed them. Now however, after a long pause of not having been here, I cannot find them anymore. My purchases in Marketplace just shows up empty. Any help on getting them back or has something happened that I am not aware of? Best regards, Turkka
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Hi Turkka H. For something of this nature you would be best advised emailing the Devs direct using <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> As financial/account queries are handled via email I'll close this thread and alert the team about an impending email. Thanks