Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFP - P2P [Rogue Trader] Beyond the Brink - Monday 6pm GMT

In the 41st Millenium, mankind's Empire stretches across the galaxy. Rotting beneath the weight of interstellar bureaucracy and endless war, few rise above their station to see anything more than their local hab-quadrant. Fewer still outside of their cities, and but a choice few, another world. However, from the countless billions scattered amongst the stars, some are gifted the power and authority to traverse these trackless reaches in the name of the Imperium. Rogue Traders, emboldened by Warrants of Trade, an authority sealed in writing from Holy Terra itself. These daring few can travel beyond the veil of deepest space, to the unexplored depths of the Halo stars. One of these mighty dynasties is yours, and with the authority of your warrant, the Glittering Abyss lies open to plunder. Hi there folks, I'm James and I'll be running a Rogue Trader Campaign, through a custom-made area known as The Glittering Abyss made by yours truly, You'll be joining the crew of the Insurmountable  a Grand Cruiser belonging to House  Valerius, our wine-loving Captain, assisted by our faithful and totally deamon-proof Astropath and our mysterious, helmeted Navigator as they try to make the most out of being cast adrift in deepest, uncharted space!  We're open to new players and veterans alike, and have plenty of space for players. This is a pay-to-play game, so expect the appropriate disclaimers after the game listing link! Beyond the Brink This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $75 per person, per month. Via Patreon. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. Interested in my services but not the Grim Future of the 41st Millenium or even space? Got a group, but are looking for a GM? Feel free to reach out to me for any pay-to-play GM needs, my inbox is always open!
Bump
Bump
Bump