Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Hoard of the Dragon queen! Urgent!

Players found a secret passage. Now so they can go through it i either need to let them move through walls or drag their guys around. How to I let them through? This is in the Dragon HAtchery Map. Please help need this info by sunday!
Two easy ways: One, as GM you can drag them through DL walls, so you can simply move their tokens for them. Two, you can go onto the DL layer and delete the section blocking movement. You may need to replace some nearby segments; I'm not sure how that particular module is set up.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Thomas, I've sent you a PM, so as to refrain from accidentally spoiling anything for any players who might read the thread.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
If it is the location I think it is then what Phnord suggests will work. That DL is colored red so you can just select and delete it or send it to the GM layer. If you were a pro subscriber, there are some scripts that would help you. Good luck and hope your players enjoy it.
Stephanie B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Thomas, just in case you're really new, "DL" refers to Dynamic Lighting . You can reach the dynamic lighting layer from the toolbox. When you select it, there will be a bunch of lines on top of your maps. In purchased modules, removable doors are given a different color than the walls. Delete a door, and your players can pass through it easily.