Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] Looking for group, Available all days UK 7pm+, 18+

Hi there! I'm pretty new to RP, I've had a long-time interest in learning how to RP but I don't have anyone around to play with in person. I'm just looking for a group to join in, if you don't mind having me and don't mind me learning the ropes.Other than that, as the title says, I'm open to any and all themes and settings, I'd like to stick to 5e and I've been dying to learn or play any horror system like CoC. Homebrew is chilled as well, just looking to have some great times and some great laughs and meet some awesome peeps while doing so. Please drop me a message if ya don't mind me tagging along! Cheerio!
H ey Francis! This isn’t dnd proper but Mutant to Master is a Fate game homebrew. It’s extremely easy to learn and then very relaxed play when you want - open world style game. The world is an alternative reality where mutations are normal and gangs battle in the streets for territory! You start off as a freelance nobody and through taking missions and territories you can climb the ladder to the top!
Hey Blu! I would love to join in if you don't mind showing me the ropes and so on and so forth :D