Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Shadowrun 5th Edition & Anarchy] Unofficial Character Sheet v1

Edited 1557842411
Caden
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Welcome to the Shadowrun 5th Edition Shadowrun 5th Edition sheet is an  unofficial   character sheet made for Catalyst Game Lab's Shadowrun 5th Edition. The sheet handles both PCs and NPCs. Feature Overview Rollable headers & labels - Attributes, skill names, and skill specializations can be used to roll d6s. Attribute toggles for Skills - Next to all skill names are selects, for example "Agility", that can be changed to roll a skill with a different attribute. Roll toggles - At the top of the page are various toggles for your rolls, left to right is GM whisper, Wounds, Modifiers, and Edge. NPC sheets currently supports Goons (also Spirits), Hosts, Sprites, and Vehicles (aka. drones). README  provides some rough directions for use. The link here currently goes to my personal repo as this will be updated soon. Translation keys  this character sheet has a translation.json and is read to be translated. Want to help out with the sheet? Add comments, suggestions, and feedback here! Project Status CSS treaks for multilingual support & varied screen sizes.   French translations are underway. CSS needs updating to accommodate this. Add Living Persona tab to Matrix section Qualities, Augmentations...other information sections need a chat window output. Skills need an icon to display notes like Weapons & Spell sections have. Fade & Drain in the roll template needs to be a min of 2. AI support Vehicle improvements for Riggers. Disclaimer: Shadowrun 5th Edition sheet is not officially support by R20. This was developed in my own time as a passionate sheet author.

Edited 1544990580
Caden
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Version 1.1 Big update coming tomorrow for this sheet. There is several bug fixes, features, and Js refactoring thanks to apathy dude on Github's helpful work. Primary armor works! It was broken. @{soak} is now also fixed Primary Armor , Range , and Melee have all been refactored. I added a star in the Arms tab so you can now easily see which items are selected as primary. Selecting a new one will also deselect all the others. I would suggest you go uncheck and recheck your Primaries so that the sheet workers will run the most up to date code . Vehicle initiative button is no longer hidden. Vehicle sheet now has a drone toggle in settings. This will adjust the physical condition monitor to use 6 instead of 12 when calculating boxes. Drain now always displays a min 2. The roll template was updated with a drain option that will show 2 or higher. NPC gear is now displaying. It was failing to do so. Agility translation keys were missing from some selects. These were added. Attributes, repeating_vehicle attributes, Matrix attributes...sheet workers were all refactored. Anyone getting bugs now let me know.

Edited 1542509948
It dawned on me that you don't necessarily check your reddit but I left a comment on the thread over there. I figured I'd copy it over here.  Someone just showed me your new sheet tonight and holy crap this is amazing! I'm 99% sure that I'm going to convert my game to this sheet because I am in love with it! I think for the first time ever I might actually use the character sheets in roll20 instead of just using my 2 or 3 quick macros (I've always hated the character sheets in general). Kudos!  I love you forever for this! <3 Keep up the amazing work Some things for feedback: -"Data Processing" under the vehicle sheet version is just spelled wrong. -I would love to see some sort of a "spirit" version! (similar to the Sprite Version, maybe something where you set the base attribute codes then just adjust the Force to adjust all stats at once.) -Magic characters need some sort of button to click for Drain code to resist Drain. I haven't fiddled with the sheet for the Technomancer yet but I imagine it needs one for Fade as well. -Under "personal Data" on the left side, It says "Page Height" instead of just "Height" -The Modifier fill in does not work for alchemical preparations or spells - There is no Medicine skill under the skills drop down. -Ammo field doesn't want to accept any letters (letter designations for things like clips or belt ammo) -I could suggest a couple things for alchemical preparations. Primarily you need to know the Force and the Potency of the preparation as well as some things about the spell. It also makes things difficult when it picks up on the personal magic rating of the character using the preparation which isn't necessary. Example situation: I have a player character that makes preparations for other characters. He's already dealt with the drain and other rolls to create the preparation. The character using the preparation needs to know: Spell name / type / range / duration / spell category / Spell type / spell damage (if applicable)... basically everything about the spell but Drain. And then they need to know Spell Force / potency / trigger. The character using the preparation rolls the Potency + Force of the preparation to determine the final damage or hits for the spell. 
Caden
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Hey there! I did reply on Reddit. Suggestions are probably better left here than on Reddit since the Reddit topics sink pretty fast. :) Several of these should now be fix as of this morning's code push, Version 1.25. Keep the suggestions flowing. I want to improve the sheet and implement all changes that stay below my threshold of " Shadowrun 5e is too complicated sometimes ". ;) Better support for Alchemist is on my todo list having been an Alchemist myself.

Edited 1557842515
Caden
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Shadowrun 5e Version 1.3 Releasing Tuesday is 1.3. Roll 6 button at the top is fixed. Added checkbox toggles for temp to allow these modifiers to be toggled on and off to help with spells and drug bonuses.

Edited 1557842525
Caden
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Shadowrun 5e Version 1.35 Update went out today. It included: Fixes for the tab bar in the PC sheet which should help it with Firefox (Linux) Damage tracks should no longer reset when changing Body & Willpower Background & CSS updates were added Other refactor of the javascript so let me know if things are broken.

Edited 1557842532
Caden
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Shadowrun 5e Version 1.4 Update went out tomorrow. It included: New Feature: Professional Rating input to NPC sheet New Feature: Gave all Roll Buttons name click and drag it to your action bar. Refactor: Changed tabs to action buttons and refactored the code so these should work better Refactor: Updated NPC designed. Refactor: Condition Monitor resets now use action buttons. 

Edited 1549514401
I'm having some issues with it not wanting to roll any dice unless edge is selected on the NPC sheet

Edited 1549584990
Caden
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Cordantheman said: I'm having some issues with it not wanting to roll any dice unless edge is selected on the NPC sheet Oh no! Yes, I get the same result. I can get a fix in for next Tuesday. A temp fix, in Abilities & Attributes you can set edge_toggle to 0 to roll without edge. Edit: wounds_toggle and modifier_toggle may need to be set to 0 as well if you are experiencing issues. I have a pull request in to fix this on Tuesday.

Edited 1549972232
Oh no! Yes, I get the same result. I can get a fix in for next Tuesday. A temp fix, in Abilities & Attributes you can set edge_toggle to 0 to roll without edge. Edit: wounds_toggle and modifier_toggle may need to be set to 0 as well if you are experiencing issues. I have a pull request in to fix this on Tuesday. Thank you for responding so fast
Caden
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
You're welcome. Thanks for the feedback. This fix for this will go out today. Let me know if it remains broken.
Hi!  Minor glitch: "Initiative" is spelled "Initiate"
Caden
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Good catch! I see whats going on there and I'll update it for next week.
Something seems to be broken, it seems that switching tabs is not working in my games.
Jeffrey H. said: Something seems to be broken, it seems that switching tabs is not working in my games. Experiencing the same problem in our game. Worked fine last week!

Edited 1551230595
Caden
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Greetings! Thanks for letting me know. I didn't touch those this update :( but I'll go look it over and see what may be busted. Workout for tonight: In Abilities & Attributes you can set the attribute  tab to the tab you want to access: ` core `, ` arms `, ` augs `, ` gear `, ` magic `, ` matrix `, ` social `, ` vehicle `, ` options ` Update: I found the syntax error and a hotfix pull request has been added.
Thanks for the quick response! Works like a charm.
Caden
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
You're welcome. Keep me posted if you find anything else.
Hello, I wanted to know where the character sheet for shadowrun anarchy was. Currently, there is quite a lot of error on the form currently here is a summary 1) not possible to assign damage with a weapon (die roll) 2) no injury management during testing 3) no ANARCHY point management during initiative testing 4) no management of armor points on injury tests 5) no roll for the initiative  6) no specialization management 7) poor French translation. 8) unnecessary perception roll for players (used only for GM) 9) ... I understand that the character sheet is not official. But why put a character sheet online with so many errors.  I call Roll20, to work on a character sheet on Shadowrun anarchy or let me have the opportunity to help you without paying a PRO subscription. Thank you. 
Caden
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Greetings Eldorann, Per Anarchy Rules there is not a die roll for weapon damage. Its a flat base and you just add hits from the skill roll for the weapon. You could make a macro to use a die roll. There is injury, plot point, armor, and edge management using the circles. Here's an animate gif . Due to the flexibility of initiative that is best handled by a Macro.  Specializations can be added to the skills and they have a separate roll button to account for the bonus. Here's another gif . French translation was done by a volunteer. I am not fluent in French and relay on their adjustments. My players use the Perception roll frequently. When adding in the common rolls I worked with prominent Shadowrun Anarchy steamer Oz @ Join the Anarchy.
Thank you for your quick response Cassie. 1. However on the character sheet of the 5th edition you did it. 2. You obviously didn't understand what I meant. the tests are not influenced by injuries. example: when you have 3 damage boxes, you lose 1 dice. it's not applied to the dice rolls (don't make me a Gif on the heart next to "GM whisper Toggle" ... it doesn't work) however on the 5th edition character sheet you made it. 3. Okay... Anarchy point = Plot? 4. like point 2. I understood well that you can put your specializations but this is not applied during the dice rolls......... however on the character sheet of the 5th edition you have done it. 5. the volunteer obviously did not read the Anarchy version in French.... i'm volonteer if you will ;) 6. It's not at all in Anarchy's mentality. It's a "Naratif" role-playing game  leaves the perception roll for players for the 5th edition. Let's not forget, it's a point of view. ;) I will spend a lot of time to correct the small imperfections of this character sheet but out of the question to pay a PRO subscription to be able to do that (thanks Roll20). In any case, your character sheet from the 5th edition is perfect but I want to make a game table at ANARCHY  :-p See you soon
Caden
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Salute, I see. You want to roll the skill from the weapon like you can on the 5e Sheet. This requires putting in a skill  select  like the 5e sheet has. I choose to keep the Anarchy sheet simple and use inputs for more user customization. The heart is suppose to add wounds. I can look into that this weekend. I have not read the French book. I think Anarchy and Plot Points are the same ? They are the bonus you get for good role play? You can spend them to narrate or repair armor in combat. Clicking the specializations name should roll with a +2. If its not I can check it out. I'm not sure the French Anarchy version was out when they translated it. :) You can fill this  sheet out  and get it back to me for testing. For reference this is the same file in  English . I just found the French Kickstarter.  This is pretty . I may need to update the CSS to this style.

Edited 1552691207
Cassie see french translation update by number. 12 Condition = Moniteur de conditions 15 cues = Répliques 18 dispositions = Comportements 25 Exploit = Réussite Critique 29 Glitch = Complication 30 Hacking = Hacking (dont' translate this word) 44 pilotground = véhicule terrestre 46 Plot =  Point d'Anarchy 48 Qualities = Traits 49 Shadowamps = Atouts 54 stun = Etourdissant 55 stunbonus = Dégâts étourdissants 60 Unarmed = Mains nues 61 vehiculeweapons = Armes de véhicules 64 wounds = blessures
Cassie said: I just found the French Kickstarter.  This is pretty . I may need to update the CSS to this style. Great idee. If you need my help don't hesitate
Caden
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Greetings Eldorann, I put in a pull request . I fixed the specialization rolls to add the +2, fixed wounds, and added your translation changes.  As well as other improvements. I will put in a ticket for myself to change the Roll Template Headers in the future to use translations so they can be in French. Thanks, Cassie
Hi Cassie, Great job!  I look forward to testing this, I'll keep you informed. Thank you for your reactivity
Caden
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Eldorann, I have some update going out tomorrow to help use the French translations more. The roll templates especially will use more translations now. To do this I had to add more keys to the french translation json which will need additional conversations form English to work fully. Thanks, Cassie

Edited 1553893216
Thanks Cassie, A little something, on the sheet there is no "metatype" field (dwarf, elf, troll,...) Can you, please, create this field. Thanks a lot

Edited 1553912975
Caden
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Greetings Eldorann, Its in not on the English sheet. *perplexed*....I will look at adding the  "French" template this weekend.
Hi Cassie, One more think about "French" template. See exemple :&nbsp; <a href="http://pretreart.free.fr/jdr/shadowrun/tony_mido_NE.pdf" rel="nofollow">http://pretreart.free.fr/jdr/shadowrun/tony_mido_NE.pdf</a> There are a second page,&nbsp;useful for rigger's character. Can you make this also? Thx
I do like this character sheet. I imported it to test it in a game even though I am more of a player than a GM. The main issue is when I click on a attribute like Reaction, I guess there are times when you need to pair them with other stats but it is just weird to me that when making a basic attribute role you have to select another attribute or scroll all the way down to the none. I am just wondering if there is a better way to make a paired attribute roll like for healing (i.e. stun =&gt; willpower and body) because at least in my current game, the GM asks for more single attribute rolls than paired roles. At least maybe make None the default choice?
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
This is a question I've been wondering about for my own sheet. I'll mention the method I'm going to use (not written yet) and see if Cassie wants to use it. Step 1 The name of each trait is an action button, which does two things: First, it sets a hidden value to o or 1. If set to 1, a worker unsets all other hidden values to zero. Use CSS linked to that to give each button a raised or sunken appearance based on that. Second, it sets a hidden "roll2" attribute to the value of the trait that was just clicked. Step 2:&nbsp; Each trait also has a roll button: this has a value which includes its linked trait, and also the hidden roll20 trait. So when making a two stat roll, you click name of one of the traits, and click the button of the other, and the roll is made using those two traits. If it's a single trait roll, click the name of the trait, and its button. Obviously the actual coding needs to be done, but the procedure seems pretty smooth and intuitive once the players have used it once.

Edited 1554771061
Caden
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Eldorann, That will be a big project but I can add that to my to do list. It would be very helpful. Brian M, You can make macros to save yourself time if you use the same attributes frequently. You can use the Drain on and just train up the attributes.&nbsp; <a href="https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-character-sheets/tree/master/Shadowrun5thEdition#helpful-macros" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-character-sheets/tree/master/Shadowrun5thEdition#helpful-macros</a> GiGs, I have done something similar twice. Wrath &amp; Glory sheet uses all action buttons and a dice roller. The CSS does indeed make the button look 'selected' when its clicked. You click the header for the roll you want to do. Skills have a drop down attribute to make it easier to pick which attribute you want to roll with it. Star Trek by Roll20 &nbsp;uses radio + span style buttons, it was made before action buttons, with a dice roller to do a selected attributes roll. The rules for this game made it a bit easier setup. Shadowrun has so many variables that I decided to use the popup menus. W&amp;G was the improved lighter sheet that I made after learning so much from this one. Thanks, Cassie
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Thats good to know, Cassie, I'll check those out. It'll make it easier for when i get around to doing it on my sheet.
Caden
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
GiGs, I've been working on a pattern library &nbsp;and hope to get those Action button CSS settings in there this weekend. Which sheet/system are you looking to add this to? - Cassie
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
It's a custom sheet for my own use. I only brought it up the concept in this thread because it fit the question being asked. Thanks for that library link, I'll check it out.
Hi Cassie, Thx for your help. I'm conscious of the work it is, take your time. The better is that it is done well.

Edited 1555590517
Hi Cassie, I do making new PNJ, and i send you the translation of PNJ Sheet 1) NPC OPTIONS = FICHE PNJ 2) Attributes : Attributs 3) Skills : Compétences 4) Astral combat : Combat Astral 5) Athletics : Athlétisme 6) Biotech : Biotech 7) Close combat : Corps à corps 8) Con : Comédie 9) Conjuring : Conjuration 10) Disguise : Déguisement 11) Electronics : Electronique 12) Engineering :&nbsp;Ingénierie 13) Escape Artist : Survie 14) Firearms :&nbsp;Armes à feu 15) Hacking : Hacking 16) Heavy weapon :&nbsp;Armes lourdes 17) Intimidation&nbsp; 18) Négotiation 19 ) Piloting (Ground) : Pilotage (terrestre) 20) Piloting (other) : Pilotage (autre) 21) Projectile weapons :&nbsp;Armes à projectiles 22) Sorcery :&nbsp;Sorcellerie 23) Stealth :&nbsp;Furtivité 24) Tasking : Animaux 25) Tracking : Pistage 26) Vehicle weapons : Armes montées 27) CONDITION MONITOR : MONITEUR DE CONDITION 28) Armor : Armure Question : "Physical and Stun Bonus" what is this ? Greetings

Edited 1555595960
Caden
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Eldorann, How about you PM me an email and I'll get you setup in Crowdin? That will make translating a lot easier. :) You'll also get a fancy tag. Thanks, Cassie
Done ;)

Edited 1555850121
I love this sheet, it looks amazing and intuitive, and uses the room on the sheet much better than the Advanced one. But there's a couple of things that keep me from switching, and that's mainly: 1) Rolling the Primary Weapon seems to not roll the Agility with it, if done from the Core tab. If done from Arms tab, it works fine. 2) The other sheet shows me my total dice pool for every roll, I really like that as opposed to seeing just the rating and having to memorize my stats. 3) Armour is not stackable, but that's an easy workaround. 4) The roll output doesn't really do it for me. The advanced one specifically tells you what stats you're rolling, how many points you have in that stat, any wounds and any modifiers. Arguably, in a block that's annoyingly big, but I prefer knowing what exactly has made up the roll. 5) Drain is not automatically rolled. But most importantly; 6) Limits aren't automatically taken into account. So I'm sad to say I'll be staying with the Advanced one for now. I wish I could have all the functionality of the Advanced one in a sheet that's beautiful, tidy and efficient like yours. :) Hope the feedback helps, anyway!
Caden
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Greetings Pippin,&nbsp; Thanks for the input. :) I'm glad you like the style of the sheet. &nbsp;I'll look into this bug. It *should* be rolling with Agility. When designing the sheet I was considering the best way to display total dice pools without adding obtrusive amounts of numbers. The official pathfinder sheet has some neat functionality on hover that I was hoping to use. I stopped playing Shadowrun 5e and just never picked that piece of the project back up. Since you're interested in it, I'll look into it again. I decided against making armor stackable for version 1 of the sheet. I've improved my Javascript knowledge now and this would be relatively easy to do. I'll add it to my feature requests. I wanted to keep roll template as simple &amp; clean as possible. The sub header, where you see Base&nbsp; will indicate if you used Wounds, Edge, or a Modifier. On hover of the roll those numbers should relatively be in a consistent order. The three numbers at the end outside the 2nd set of parentheses are Wounds, Modifier, and Edge. Drain/Fade is better handled with custom Macros. Especially after Forbidden Arcana, the Drain stats are too customizable and unpredictable. Good automatically requires standardization. The GitHub readme has helpful Macros suggestions. Character sheets cannot read the roll result. This would need to be an API. Also automating&nbsp; this would create trouble for homerules and all the random exceptions Shadowrun has. Goes back to automation needs standardization. Its up to users to know their limits. Thanks for the compliments. :)&nbsp;

Edited 1556140184
Hey again! I'm flattered you're taking my feedback into consideration! I hadn't considered the Forbidden Arcana thing, so that's a good point! The reason I added the Limits thing is that the Advanced sheet has a way of automatically Limiting. I'm not great with macros, but this thing seems to use a "sdkh" modifier, whatever that is. :) If you could find a way to incorporate this, I would be eternally grateful!&nbsp; Oh, one other thing though it's very minor. On the Matrix tab, a little check box for running Silent, and running Hot Sim? :) I'm eagerly awaiting the results! :D
Caden
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Hey Pippin, I'm happy to consider all useful feedback. :) 1. Limits . I'll look into the Limits. This sort of thing I generally want to leave on the Player/GMs to know their rules because everything is so situational in Shadowrun. 2. Matrix tab . I do not at the moment have the level of detail to support the penalties &amp; bonuses. I avoided putting in toggles as they would be purely visual indicators and not actually add or subtract dice. This is something I could look at adding back in. Shadowrun is just so situational on all of its modifiers that I try to hard code as little as possible. I know the sheet can be frustratingly generic at times but it is by design for good intentions. I don't play Shadowrun 5th Edition any more and I was burning out even while programming the sheet. I knew I wouldn't be able to keep up with the constant rules changes and without a Compendium a lot of information would have to be hard coded. I wanted the sheet to highly versatile like a paper sheet so when I eventually stop programming it, users would still fine it useable. :) Thanks, Cassie
That's very fair. :) Take your time, please and thanks again for taking my suggestions into consideration! Regardless of the things I miss, I think I'm gonna try this sheet out for my next session, as I already have 4/5 characters converted anyway, might as well finish the job and see how my players like it. :D&nbsp;
Hi Cassie, I'm back with your great pleasure :p There are problems of reversal with condition monitor, armor. if you select @physic 10 physics point, the bar is 0 on the token. there are the same problem with armor and stun. Don't forget NPC also Greetings&nbsp;
Caden
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Greetings Eldorann, I'll take a look into that soon. I will admit to not having put a lot of attention on tokens though I should have. I use them a lot. Thanks, Cassie