Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LF DM] [5E] Searching for a DM to run a "dark" campaign for group! [BST]

I'd put up a post a few days ago though I know we can't bump threads, so i figured i'd do a fresh one. We've realised we're not wanting an EVIL campaign, but where we can play dark characters. We don't want to play absolute murder hobos, or steal from everyone and destroy every city in sight. They're bad-ish people, mostly wanting revenge or power. It's not a fully evil campaign but there are majorly morally questionable goals.  We're experienced players bar one, who's newish to playing! Mondays and Fridays are our best days, and we're in BST right now!! Here's what we're looking for: The characters are not a part of an organisation, especially since two don't really like being ordered around. This needs to be LGBT+ friendly, and there will most definitely be an in-character relationship between two of the players. We have two Warlocks (different builds and archetypes/subclasses), a Blood Hunter (Order of the Lycan) and a Druid (Circle of Spores, unearthed arcana) We're super friendly and nice and love a laugh so we'd need someone okay with that in and out of character! We love new people and making friends! They have questionable goals and morals. Manipulative, deceptive and want what they want, but not really looking to y'know. Go murder hobo and take over the world. Kill a God, get revenge, yeah. But not take over the world. Discord voice chat is what we use!! Any time from 5:30pm BST onwards, Mondays or Fridays!! Looking for long-term! If you need any more info please let me know!! Thank-you!!
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Since incorrect information about bumping was presented, I'll mention the official stance on bumping.  Bumps are defined as a post that is solely to bring a thread back to the top of the forums, with no new information provided.  You can tell it is safe to bump, if you absolutely must bump, when the very last post in the thread [by you or anyone else ] reads as (2 days ago).  Only the thread creator may bump.  We Moderators prefer bumps to reposts, simply because it is easier to make sure you're posting within the guidelines but that is solely our preference and not a requirement on your part.  Reposts follow the same time-limit rules as bumps.

Edited 1539767403
Aaah okay thank-you!! I'll actually delete the other one because it was far more long-winded and this one is worded better. Thank-you so much for the clarification!  --edit--  oh it's already been closed!! Thank-you for that too!