Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] Tomb of the nine gods, start there? Jump in at entrance instead of doing the whole adventure.

Edited 1539797202
Daniel S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
I'd really like to play through the Tomb of the Nine Gods part of Tomb of Annihilation. I don't want to sit through many many hours of campaign buildup to get there. I'd just really like to try the dungeon, and get that D&D experience. I may run it some time, or convert it for my own system, but want to play it first if possible. I'm open to a pay to play game, especially to cover the cost of the module so we can have dynamic lighting and such. I'm primarily free Monday-Thursday, Tuesday would be ideal with Wednesday as a backup. I imagine this wouldn't need to be a super long running campaign. Maybe 2-6 sessions. I'd prefer to play it as a classic dungeon, with smart players and clever decision making, vs. a lot of role-playing, talking in character, and character development stuff.  Want to enjoy the puzzles and such. The more experienced and mature the players the better. Anybody interested? 
Daniel S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
That might work.