Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for VTM Game

hello i am vampire fan from the uk but outside of the PC game i never played a VTM game and i always wanted to try it i am looking for a saterday night game to join and learn the system and have fun
I am looking for a game aswell. I have some experience with revised edition and own VtR and V20.
Titus H. said: I am looking for a game aswell. I have some experience with revised edition and own VtR and V20. cool as sid my only experience is pc game and watching vtm 5e streams
Sounds of Silence? I love those guys!
Titus H. said: Sounds of Silence? I love those guys! nope just char making for one shot for a dnd stream group i watch a gugy called itmejp channal
I'm always looking for VtM stuff. Color me interested in a game as well.
cool so we just need DM and not sure how many player VTM need
I've been wanting to get into a VtM group for a while, I've got the 5th Edition and am also on European time. Titus, I saw you mention Sounds of Silence. Have you been watching their Vampire campaign?
Cryss, yeah I have been. It's very good. The great thing about vampire is the players making content by screwing up! :P
Would you guys be interested in playing though?
why i posted this lol 
I actually have a idea for a chronicle if you guys wanna add me on discord we could get together figure out a day and time DreamerGaming#2830
Also I would explain my ideas
Added
Added - Ted is my name there
@_@
@Dreamer Im  also a UK player whos recently picked up V5 and I'd be interested if this is still in the works?