Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

(LFP) Monday 5e homebrew

I am looking for 1 to 2 players to join an ONGOING campaign in a HOMEBREW setting.&nbsp; Games occur every monday at 8:30pm EST (dont be late)&nbsp; Discord is a requirement for voice.&nbsp; This will be a more ROLEPLAY HEAVY campaign so stay away all you min maxers and meta mancers.&nbsp; For world info go here: ( <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/6789882/that-dank-world-info" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/6789882/that-dank-world-info</a> ) The party already consists of a artificer, druid and warlock. Please provide the following:&nbsp; Name/nickname Experience (the more the better)&nbsp; Why dnd butters your egg roll Discord tag Character name/class/ race.&nbsp; DO NOT PM ANY APPLICATIONS&nbsp;

Edited 1539747165
I am rich Been playing DND on and off since the 80s been playing 5e more then a year.&nbsp; I currently dm 2 5e games and want to play in one.&nbsp;&nbsp; Dnd butters my eggrolls because it allows me to escape and be who I want to be The arcane gnome #8227 And I'd like to play Lenore/human/storm sorcerer or Winthrop/gnome/cleric either grave or death domain or if the druid is not a moon druid sprout/gnome/ moon druid&nbsp;
Heya! I'm Brett I've been playing Dnd for the last three or four years. I Dm an IRL game (which is fairly irregular, because of work schedules and such) and play another regular online one (we play once every two weeks on Sundays), but I'd like to get a solid, every week game in my life. I've been a huge fantasy and story nerd my entire life, and while there's a bunch of things that I like about Dnd (and I know this is mostly a roleplay game, but we're not going to try to pretend that fighting dragons sucks, right?) the thing I like the most is being able to participate in the types of stories I dug when I was growing up. You can not only uncover the lore of a world, get to know the characters, actively solve the mysteries, but you can help shape all that stuff too. It's the best of all games.&nbsp; bshie04#5688 I've got a few character ideas floating around, depending on what the group is looking for. Elijiah Harrow/changeling/bard(valor) or O'koda/warforged/wizard(bladesinger).
Im Austin Experience- 4 game about 12-48 hours for all, For 3 ended because of dm quit on us and one i left because my Pc/Laptop died on me so ya&nbsp; I watch dnd player on youtube which got me in to Dnd Discord t ag-Kabu1000#6480 #6480 Character name/class/ race. Rash Barbarian Dragonborn(Scales copper), Seven Barbarian warforge(if can)&nbsp;&nbsp;