Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] [D&D 5E] [GMT] just a small new fish in a big pond, wanting to have her second D&D game

Hi there! I'm going to be as completely honest as I can! : D I'm a new player to D&D (very new, tags still on kinda new) with just only one session down but I'm starting to get a bit hooked and once a week doesn't feel like enough so I'm looking to find a new newbie-friendly campaign or one shot I can join since my other one is halfway through and the DM is planning to become a PC instead. I'm a pretty curious kind of person, real talkative and friendly, also I'm pretty bloody weird so there's that, but I'm funny, I promise, or my mum thinks so at the very least. I'm wanting to learn as I go, I have watched some videos and things on how to play though really experience and practice is what matters more doesn't it?(doesn't mean I won't be continuously looking for tutorials and watching videos though.) keen to learn, I like asking questions.  I'm looking for a nice laid-back group who loves talking and hopefully a merciful DM because I'm about 300% sure I'm going to be making some oopsies or be needing a nudge on stuff I wasn't aware of. I hope you'll bear with me, I'll probably turn into a butterfly at some point with enough help. Probably. I'm on GMT+7 and I have Fridays and Sundays off so looking to play then. My current character is a chaotic neutral Triton fish monk "entertainer" who has essentially left the ocean to be a tourist on land, also doesn't know what forks are used for.  I do have a discord, if you'd like to have me on board then please do leave a comment / pm, however I will only be giving out my discord in pm. Even if you don't want to have me join your game ( ;~;) I'm still happy to make some new friends too! (please lemme join though. please.) Below is a quick sardine doodle for your viewing pleasure. (she's an angry fishy) Thanks for reading and considering me~ 
Hi, I might have just the group for you! Noobs that Roll, sounds like the kind of thing you're looking for, we are not in a rush but are trying to learn and get some adventures together. Have a look at my latest post and you can DM me to come to the Discord chat.