Looking for new players! This is a brand new campaign. DM's note: I am new to Starfinder but not new to games in general. We are running in a modified version of the Starfinder milieu. Frequency: Every other week with a forgiving attendance policy. We play Sunday at 1 PM EST for three hours. We are pretty strict about an end time so ask people to be as punctual as possible to start. Player requirements are: Must have voice through Discord Must be inclusive of all ages, genders, sexual orientations. Must be an adult (18+) Must not be a gamer-gater, fascist, transphobe, homophobe, misogynist or jerk. Must be OK with the X-card Must be OK with mature themes including sex & sexuality (this is not a sex or romance game, but those topics do tend to come up) The focus of this game is story, characters, plot with occasional bouts of strategy & tactics combat. I take a sandbox approach, allowing players to guide the story with little to no railroading. The goal is to create a story collaboratively. About the DM: I've been playing D&D since I was 8, and I'm 51 now. I am a game designer and writer - you may have heard about Changeling The Dreaming or Wraith the Oblivion? I co-wrote and co-designed those games. I am playing D&D because it is a game for which I can readily find players. Thank you for your interest and I look forward to chatting with you about your possible participation! Ducatrix Valer Maya came back from the Outer Worlds a changed woman: she brought back three large chests of artifacts and a broken and battered body that just barely managed to survive. Her explorations netted her a title, which brought her a family and fortune. Her daughter, Caern grew up in the best life, and since graduating from university she's lived a life of luxury and ease: a dilletante, dissolute, and decadent.  Now her Mother, the Ducatrix Valer Maya, has demanded that she abandon her decadent ways and make something of herself. The party is over, and its the morning after, and she has to get together a ragtag group of friends, consultants, ex-lovers, rivals, and hangers-on to finally make something of her last remaining legacy before her expense account runs out: one of the three chests of artifacts which have lain undisturbed now for her whole lifetime has been bequeathed to her. Each item in it seems to be a key, or a guide, or some kind of tool or object that could help her. She just needs a little help from her friends - and that's where you come in.