Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Wrath & Glory Character Sheet CSS not Loading

The CSS for the character sheets for Wrath & Glory is not loading. This issue has been replicated by multiple users running Chrome 69 & Firefox 62 on Windows 7 & Windows 10. This has also been tested in Incognito Mode with no extensions in Chrome & Private Mode with no extensions in Firefox.
I don't know what CSS is, but I'm also having issues with the Wrath & Glory sheet not loading properly.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hey all, The character sheet for Wrath and Glory is a community contribution, and not officially supported by Roll20. I have moved this thread to the Character Sheet and Compendium forum, for better visibility, since not all character sheet creators follow the bug forum. Your best bet is to try to track down the creator of the sheet and ask them if they can lend you a hand.

Edited 1539787651
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
It appears that there is a dedicated thread to this sheet , but it is no longer active due to inactivity. You could try a PM to the creator, MattBx8.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Give it another look-see. I have been told that a fix went out on this. Let me know if the problem is still there. Thanks.