Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Adding uses to Class Traits (Shaped 5e)

Edited 1539749232
Hi all, I am trying to manipulate the # of uses inside a class trait. There are places I need to use this as my gestalt campaign can be tricky tracking all the resources. Mostly I want to be able to add (and subtract) a variable integer to the number of uses listed on the class traits section of the sheet and am not sure how that is handled. I am also using token-mod API as well if that can somehow be used to finagle it. Thoughts? ~ Caffy

Edited 1539784927
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
For this you need Token-mod's mirror image, ChatSetAttr. Token-mod is the Swiss Army Knife to modify the properties of a given token, but doesn't touch the sheet. ChattSetAttr can set just about any attribute on a character sheet, but doesn't touch tokens. The script is available as a one-click install on your game's API page, along with the documentation.
Thanks Keith! :) ~ Caffy