Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] New to D&D hoping to play

Hi, I'm new to d&d, I've never played a full game before, but I really want to play! I'm looking for a game that will be able to develop characters a bit, I think that would be fun. I'd probably want to play 5e as that's the one I'm the most familiar with, and I have the starter set for it. I'm not available Mondays or Tuesday mornings, I'm in PST. I am free most of the time so I will be able to most likely be there every game, but if anything were to come up I would be sure to let the group know in advance. I only know the basics but I'm looking forward to learning more! I have a cleric elf and a rouge half-orc right now but I'm willing to make new characters for whatever class the group might need. :)
Hi Ruby, I'm in a similar boat but perhaps one step ahead. I created a Discord group for people looking to play and learn about it while doing so. Check out my latest post for details, or just DM me to come to the Discord server if you want.