Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG][D&D][5E][EST] New Player looking for a weekly group to join for long term campaign

A little info on myself, my name is Robert 20 yrs old i live in NYC so EST. Ive played a little D&D 3.5 a little bit but never 5e. i have spent of ton of time reading rules and listening to video on different topics. Since i havent been able to find a group yet im just biting at whatever i can get. i have been working on a warlock character idea that might multi class with sorcerer. I really want to play 5E and am just looking for a good group with kind and funny players that want to live out their own fantasy stories too and be a part of that.I am currently DMing my own home brewed sci fi game so i have some experience DMing if later on someone would like to play a PC i wouldnt mind rotating in and out once ive familiarized myself with the rules a bit more.  If i sound like someone you would like to play with shoot me a message and we can further discuss this thing! Below is the current idea i have for my character Class preference: hexblade warlock/ Sorcerer Name Calcifer Race: half elf Age:21 Backstory Idea: somewhat of a mix between light folk hero with some sage. My characters mother is an elf adventurer and his father is human blacksmith. They had a one night stand in some tavern and my mother( or someone else) dropped me off on my fathers doorstep nine months later. i always had an affinity for magic. i enjoyed studying magic and also had an apprenticeship with my father at the forge. One day a monster attacks my hometown and kills my father. I wish for the strength to fight off the monster while holding my moms old sword and bam! i swore a pact with it. i then leave the ruined town to look for my mother, that apparently my patron knows, and find the monster that killed my father.
Hi Robert, if you're interested in figuring 5e out with some serious noobs, check out my latest post and hit me up in DM