Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Hoard of the Dragon Queen - Map Scale - Greenest

I have looked on the forums and have not seen anything on the scale issue for this map. At the current scale the grid is 4 times to large. So all the tokens are effectively 20' instead 5'. The town should be be 1540' across not 385'. How do I fix this scaling issue?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Richard K. In order to give your post higher visibility by mods and those who have used the module, I have copied it to the Wizards of the Coast Bug Report Megathread . There doesn't appear to be an open, dedicated thread for that particular module. Since you can follow it there, I will go ahead and close this thread.