Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] [5e] [UK/GMT] Experienced flexible player looking for long term weekly game

Ok a little about me, i'm 21, I live in england and i have games on tuesdays from 7pm onward and saturdays 4pm onwards (BST). I've been playing D&D 5e on R20 for about a year and a bit so i'm very well experienced, i'm looking to join a small group (3 other players max) to play weekly D&D with, i'm down with any homebrew or module settings, but be aware i'm a sensitive soul so i don't handle horror, dark depressing or disturbing themes, and i don't want to play any evil aligned campaigns. I'm also not interested in paid DMs, west march games, or super railroaded games or dungeon crawlers/combat only wargames. I like a 60/40 ratio of roleplay to combat, as i'm a very character driven player, also hence why i want a smaller group, easier to connect with other players when there's less of them (that and online voice chat gets very hectic sometimes and i don't handle it very well). I'd prefer to play with native english speakers only as i have a hard time understanding most thick accents, that said i'm a very open and laid back person, very accepting of others and more than willing to play with newer players or DMs. I'm dedicated and have a great deal of free time on my hands most weeks so i'm almost always gonna be able to attend sessions and attend them i will :D i love playing D&D and i'm looking for a new game with likeminded people to spice up my week.

Edited 1540042767
Hi Claire, if you are still looking for a game I have a UK based D&D game stating tonight at 7 pm that fit's your criteria. You would be joining two others in a more RP heavy game to locate the hidden stash of a long-dead bandit king. Let me know if you're interested and have a good one :)
Hey Claire, I send you a PM.
Hello There Claire I would like to invite you to&nbsp; Conterminous Imperium I would love to formally invite you to my group, I am a hefty dm and work my hardest with my players to have fun and more. Below i will post a link to my forum. If you have any questions you can just pm me. There are also other dm's that dm other then me. We are very dependable and fun. We would love to have you in our Setting. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/6915325/lfp-lfdm-dnd-the-conterminous-imperium-plus-18/?pageforid=6915325#post-6915325" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/6915325/lfp-lfdm-dnd-the-conterminous-imperium-plus-18/?pageforid=6915325#post-6915325</a>