Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFG

Hi, Looking to join a group and test roll20 (create my profile a while ago but the master only did one session) I don't have a preference of setting or tabletop system. Average to high amount of roleplay A big part of the "read first" was about sex in campaign. that not my thing, Kind of awkward I have experience in : D&D 2nd,3.5, 4th and 5th, Pathfinder and Starfinder, Vamp 2nd ed, and did some one off with L5R and Anima Availability : 18:00 to 22:00 EST Tuesday, wednesday, Saturday Thank
Francois! Mutant to Master is a Fate game homebrew. It’s extremely easy to learn and then very relaxed play when you want - open world style game. The world is an alternative reality where mutations are normal and gangs battle in the streets for territory! You start off as a freelance nobody and through taking missions and territories you can climb the ladder to the top!