Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

DnD5e Character Sheet(Actoba) ClassAction Macros

1540509173

Edited 1540509598
Okay so, I'm trying to set up a macro using the ClassAction macros in the character sheet by Actoba. The goal is for it to look like so: However, whenever I use almost literally the exact same code but use the ClassAction macro button, it returns so: The Code used for the "working" version is this &{template:5eDefault} {{title=Evasive Guard}} {{showclassactions=1}} {{emote=Until the start of your next turn, you gain the following effects:}} {{1.=Reduce all damage you take by half.}} {{2.=Enemies have disadvantage to hit you.}} {{3.=Most charged attacks have a high likelihood of missing entirely.}} The Code used in the ClassAction macro is this }} &{template:5eDefault} {{title=Evasive Guard}} {{subheader=}} {{subheaderright=}} {{showclassactions=1}} {{emote=Until the start of your next turn, you gain the following effects:}} {{1.=Reduce all damage you take by half.}} {{2.=Enemies have disadvantage to hit you.}} {{3.=Most charged attacks have a high likelihood of missing entirely.}} { My issue seems to be the way the ClassAction macro calls the text. It uses  &{template:5eDefault} {{title=@{Axel|classactionname6}}} {{subheader=@{Axel|character_name}}} {{subheaderright=Class/Racial/Other ability}} {{freetextname=@{Axel|classactionname6}}} {{freetext=@{Axel|classactionoutput6}}} Which means it shoves in {{freetextname}} and {{freetext}}, causing them to appear in the chat when using the macro. Any idea of how to hide this? I would use the Abilities tab but I'm not sure if they'll use it as much, as I've already tried moving some abilities over there and they seem to focus the ClassAction section.
You are nesting roll templates which can be tricky. Remove the freetext tag completely and just use the classaction output.  Try this: &{template:5eDefault} {{title=@{Axel|classactionname6}}} {{subheader=@{Axel|character_name}}} {{subheaderright=Class/Racial/Other ability}} {@{Axel|classactionoutput6} }}
My issue is the sheet automatically puts in the {{Freetext}} items, and I can't do anything to remove them (that I know of)